LESSON 1: INTRO & WELCOME
– The background behind the course, its goals and the general syllabus.
LESSON 2: BASIC PRICE ANATOMY
– Let’s get started right with this primer on the anatomy of price formation, based on the forex candlestick.
LESSON 3: WHAT MAKES PRICE MOVE?
– The who, what and why behind price movement. I’ll show you price dynamics so you’ll know WHERE price will react, and be able to trade at those levels with confidence.
LESSON 4: PRICE SPIKES & MARKET GAPS
– Learn to recognise the beginnings of a price spike
– Learn to predict price spikes even before they start
– Learn when and where they will likely end, and the three ways you can trade them.
– Learn what market gaps are, their inherent dangers and the opportunities they provide.
If you’ve ever been given grief by sudden, savage movements in the market, this lesson will show you why it happens and how you can profit – not lose – from these moves.
LESSON 5: WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT INDICATORS!
Absolutely Critical in any discussion of price action.
– When and when not to use indicators
– Which ones to avoid
– Which ones you SHOULD be using, and their limitations as well as benefits.
– How the Paleo indicator empowers your trading as the ultimate, all-in-one tool to trade Price Action. The only indicator you really need!
LESSON 6: PRICE LEVELS
– There are levels in the market where price will almost certainly react, where the Big Dog traders will be moving large orders. If you can plot these ahead of time – and this lesson shows how to do it automatically – you will be one step ahead of the game.
LESSON 7: THE TRADERS WEEK
– Learn the best practice for approaching your trading week, then trading through it, and finally how to wrap it up in such a way that you will be off to a confident, flying start at the beginning of your next week.
LESSON 8: THE STRATEGY THAT FITS YOU LIKE SKIN!
– Learn the correct approach to strategy testing and evaluation, as well as finding and trading that one special strategy that really is perfectly tailored to your own unique situation.
LESSON 9: EXAMPLE TRADES
– There is no point giving someone a fishing rod if you don’t teach them how to fish. The videos in this section cover sample trades based on what you will have learnt in the course, so that you can follow along and see the Price Action Engine in action.
LESSON 10: WHAT TO DO NOW
– So now that you’ve learnt what drives the market, and have a much better idea of your unique position in it, where do you go and what do you do next? There is a very specific chain of steps you will learn in this lesson, that will set you up for future success.
More information: Click here
Price Action Engine